Agile Product Manager & Coach (m/f)
GetTechTalent is a hand-selected network of Europe’s best digital talents. We empower our clients to build outstanding digital products with trusted professionals.
For one of our partner companies in the energy sector, we’re looking for an Agile Product Manager & Coach (m/f) in Berlin or Amsterdam.
You'll join a kick-ass agile taskforce of 7 team members as a team lead. Get ready to share and implant your agile mindset into various organizations across Europe. You'll enable them adopt your methods and you'll hands-on implement lean and agile principles to build new products. Ideally, you've have deep experience with implementing lean and agile principles and hands-on experience in building digital products. You'll be working on various projects of 3-4 months duration for Energy companies across Europe.
- Coach energy companies across Europe on lean start-up, design thinking, agile and digital methods
- Implement to define new products together with the agile teams
- Create value propositions and business model using design thinking methods
- Validate & learn your proposal through iterations and learning
- Deliver prototypes and MVPs
- Provide teams with and operational units with coaching on the job
- Grow our international agile and lean community
- Create delivery blueprints and to accelerate our teams approach even faster within the organization
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and advocate our taskforce work within the entire organization
What it takes:
- Stand out due to agile working styles, entrepreneurial spirit, passion for the customer and distinct networking skills
- Significant experience in agile working, lean start-up, design thinking, user testing and prototyping
- Have start-up or cross-industry experience in an innovation role
- Proven track record in developing and scaling business ideas
- Bring experience in the energy business with retail focus
- Fundamental understanding of digital marketing strategy and IT development (no coding skill required, but a plus)
- Background as senior product owner, agile coach, or a digital entrepreneur are a plus.
- Full fluency in English
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent in relevant majors
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply!
Hit "Apply for this Job" button. If you have any questions - we're happy to answer: firstname.lastname@example.org