Introducing Digital Minds
At Digital Minds we give companies access to top-notch freelance consultants, founders and technology experts. Founded in 2017, we are home to a diverse group of the best digital entrepreneurs, consultants and tech experts. As trusted advisors, we consult companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
We are in search of you who's working proactively, is service-mined and has a can-do attitude. You have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives and ownership of your work. Moreover, you have strong social skills and are not afraid of reaching out to new people. You can work both independently and in cooperation with others. Furthermore you have outstanding organizational skills, pay attention to detail and can multi-task and prioritize. You are excellent at problem-solving and can manage stress in a useful way.
As a Executive Assistant, you will use your skills to:
- Support management with various administrative tasks
- Mange monthly accounting and finance activities
- Organize meetings, events, meetings, and conferences
- Prepare minutes of meetings and assist with the follow up actions from meeting outcomes
- Develop presentations and agendas for site visits, quarterly organisation meetings.
- Act as a door opener for booking client meetings and promoting events
- Ensure efficient calendar management and manage complex meeting arrangements
- Build working relationships with various Digital Minds team members worldwide
- Respond to incoming inquiries and prepare proposals, letters and other documents
- Preparation and coordination of legal documents and communication with all relevant parties
- Take part in planning and organizing external and internal events
- Provide general administrative support for different digital projects
- Manage office infrastructure and supplies
- Prepare expense reports for management team members
As a Executive Assistant, you will need:
- Maturity, discretion and professionalism
- Suitable educational background, e.g. Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience, preferably at a professional services firm
- Proficient computer skills, especially MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
At Digital Minds, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. Digital Minds is proud to be an equal opportunity and remote friendly workplace.