GetTechTalent is the place were leading companies hire the world's best software developers, digital experts, and management consultants. To grow our Munich office, we are searching for an experienced Recruiter to bring on board new tech talents for both permanent and freelance positions. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will spearhead our growth in Germany.
Our talent team is at the heart of where we redefine the future of work. It’s where operational excellence meets outstanding candidate experience and where you get in touch with the best tech talents on the market. From intelligent sourcing, to creating unprecedented candidate experience and personal brands of our candidates, our recruiting team is our internal force that keeps our talent network thriving, enabling our clients to implement unprecedented digital strategies, products, services, and ventures with the best digital minds.
We are looking for you — someone who’s working proactively, is customer-focused and has a can-do attitude. You understand what it takes to reliably deliver professional services, you have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives, and the ownership of your work. Moreover, you have strong social and communication skills and consider integrity, trustworthiness and persistence part of your core values. Work both independently and in cooperation with others, you pay attention to detail and have outstanding organizational skills. Furthermore, you can multitask, prioritize and don’t settle until the job is done in time and quality. You are excellent at problem-solving and are committed to deliver high quality in time.
What you'll be responsible for
- Attract, interview, coach, and onboard top talent for permanent and freelance roles
- Manage candidate pipeline and communications delivering exceptional candidate experiences throughout the entire process
- Collaborate with stakeholders to map out hiring requirements and to identify hiring demand
- Support the development of recruitment strategies and employer branding activities
- Leverage innovative recruitment methods and channels
- Prepare, review, post and update job descriptions and job advertisements across different channel
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- Highly automated recruiting and sourcing process that allow you to focus on people, not tools
- Extra time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, and other social causes.
- Up to 10% per week for personal training and development
- An office at the heart of Munich with free drinks, fruits, etc.
- The opportunity to work remote or from you home office (1-2 days per week)
- Continuous feedback and coachings
- Work with latest digital tools and technologies
- High responsibility for your own work
- Access to a network of top talents
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years recruiting experience—ideally within a technology, innovation or digital consulting company
- Native or near-native fluency in German (not negotiable) and English
- Bachelor or Master's degree, or equivalent job experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail, service orientation and responsiveness
- Initiative and the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement