Requirements Engineer (m/f)
GetTechTalent is a hand-selected network of Europe’s best digital talents. We empower our clients to build outstanding digital products with highly skilled professionals.
For our partner, a Dresden based company, we’re looking for a Requirements Engineer (m/f) as full time employee in Dresden.
- Technical analysis, specification and documentation of requirements
- Translating the requirements from the user perspective into the software development and test view
- Close collaboration with internal customers, developers, testers and the product owner
We offer you
- A pleasant, familiar working environment and flat hierarchies
- Creative freedom for your own ideas
- A comprehensive training and supervision in the first months through a mentoring model
- Individual learning opportunities
- Modern workplaces in an beautiful offices in the Dresden
- Flexible working time models and work-life balance
- Full-time, permanent employment with an attractive salary
- University degree in the IT environment or appropriate vocational training / professional experience
- Experience in IT projects as a developer / analyst / requirements engineer in an agile environment
- Experience with technical server client applications and usability / UX is an advantage
- Structured and responsible approach and good communication skills
- Good language skills in English
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply!
Hit "Apply for this Job" button. If you have any questions - we're happy to answer: firstname.lastname@example.org