Scrum Master (m/f)
GetTechTalent is a hand-selected network of Europe’s best digital talents. We empower our clients to build outstanding digital products with highly skilled professionals.
For our partner, a Dresden based company, we’re looking for a Scrum Master (m/f) as full time employee in Dresden.
- You will be managing several agile teams within our agile development environment, sometimes across multiple sites.
- You will shape the further improvement of our agile processes.
- You will be responsible for conceiving and realising the continued scaling of our agile processes (e.g. LeSS or SAFe).
- Your responsibilities will also include organising and moderating our scrum events (daily, planning, review, follow-up).
- You will be working closely with group manager, product owner, our development team and in-house customers.
We offer you
We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in pleasant office spaces with modern workstations.
A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
- You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable course of study.
- You can demonstrate several years of experience in agile software development and have already worked as a Scrum Master.
- It would be beneficial if you are already familiar with other agile methods (e.g. LeSS or SAFe) and have experience in .NET/C# projects.
- You are communicative, emphatic and can resolve conflicts effectively and are a reliable team player.
- Certification as a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Team Coach (CTC) would also be of advantage.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply!
Hit "Apply for this Job" button. If you have any questions - we're happy to answer: firstname.lastname@example.org