Senior Android Developer - eMobility (m/f)
For our partner, an international energy company, we are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their eMobility innovation team in Berlin.
You are a digital mind - someone who can shape the digital world and creates light-weight, positive, intuitive, and technically rock-solid front-end Android applications? Then this job is for you.
The team you'll be joining is responsible for the development of holistic solutions for the company's eMobility business. Your main focus is to create innovative solutions for digital products and services all around the charging infrastructure market of eMobility. Your range of tasks will include the development of apps for the front-end of controllers of electrical charging stations to web portals and apps, as well as that support various B2C and B2B service scenarios. Moreover, you'll also help partner to integrate your technology into their stacks and workflows.
As a Senior Android developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Development of mobile solutions for Android
- Interaction with UX designers, business analysts, and other development teams
- Advise product owners and stakeholders on technical feasibility of their ideas
- Define software architectures and specifications
- Manage agile development projects
- Vast experience in designing and developing mobile apps (native and hybrid), as well as designing and integrating web services
- Knowledge in agile development methods, especially SCRUM
- High motivation, reliability and independent work style
- Result orientation with focus on implementing sound technical solutions
- High affinity to innovative products, technical solutions and trends
- Customer and service orientation
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- First experience in managing project teams
- Basic knowledge of electromobility and energy industry
- A "play-ground" of innovative projects and tech challenges
- An attractive work environment in an international and agile team
- Fast decision-making and creative freedom
- Attractive training opportunities and social benefits