Senior Front-end Developer eMobility (m/f)
For one of our partners, an international energy company, we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their eMobility innovation team in Berlin.
The team you'll be joining is responsible for the development of holistic solutions for the company's eMobility business. Your main focus will be to create innovative solutions for digital products and services all around the charging infrastructure market of eMobility. You range of tasks will include the development of apps for the front-end of controllers of electrical charging stations to web portals and apps, as well as that support various B2C and B2B service scenarios. Moreover, you'll also help partner to integrate your technology into their stacks and workflows.
As a Front-end developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop dashboard applications, data visualization, prototypes, and more.
- Management agile development projects
- Define software specifications and architectures
- Understand cross-browser compatibility issues and work around them
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Deep experiences in designing and developing front-end components
- Knowledge in agile development methods, especially SCRUM
- Understanding of common web-based interfaces, asynchronous request handling, browser security, partial page updates, and AJAX
- High motivation, reliability and independent work style
- Result orientation with focus on the implementation of optimal technical solutions as well as
distinctive customer and service orientation
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- First experience in managing project teams
- Basic knowledge of electromobility and energy industry
- High affinity to innovative products, technical solutions and trends
- A "play-ground" of innovative projects and tech challenges
- An attractive work environment in an international and agile team
- Fast decision-making and creative freedom
- Attractive training opportunities and social benefits