Test automation engineer (m/f)
GetTechTalent is a hand-selected network of Europe’s best digital talents. We empower our clients to build outstanding digital products with highly skilled professionals.
For our partner, a Dresden based company, we’re looking for a Test automation engineer (m/f) as full time employee in Dresden.
- Generate concepts for test automation
- Define test cases for the functional and non-functional properties of our software products based on the requirements specifications
- Create, maintain, and migrate automated tests
- Work with the team to improve our processes, methods and tools
We offer you
- A pleasant, familiar working environment and flat hierarchies
- Creative freedom for your own ideas
- A comprehensive training and supervision in the first months through a mentoring model
- Individual learning opportunities
- Modern workplaces in an beautiful offices in the Dresden
- Flexible working time models and work-life balance
- Full-time, permanent employment with an attractive salary
- University degree in the IT environment or appropriate vocational training / professional experience
- Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language and software development, preferably .NET / C #
- First experience in software testing
- ISTQB Certification "Foundation Level", "Advanced Level" (Testautomatisierte) desirable
- Ideally - an experience dealing with JIRA, Zephyr and / or QAComplete
- Analytical skills and structured work
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply!
Hit "Apply for this Job" button. If you have any questions - we're happy to answer: firstname.lastname@example.org